My name is Tiffany. I am a wife and mother of two young girls. My life is probably a lot like yours except that my husband has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). Our lives are full of medications, IV’s, nebulizer treatments, chest percussion, doctors’ visits, and hospitalizations. In spite of all this, we live a pretty “normal” life. This blog is dedicated to sharing our journey as a family impacted by Cystic Fibrosis.
A few fun facts about me:
- I enjoy traveling. My favorite place to go is anywhere with clear water, and a white sandy beach.
- Anyone who knows me well knows that my camera is always with me. I take pictures of anything and everything, and especially my little girls.
- I speak Spanish (I studied in school, lived in Mexico for seven months & have visited numerous times since then).
- I love Mexican food, and am so thankful to have a husband who shares the same love.
- I enjoy baking and cake decorating, especially making fun birthday cakes for my girls.
- My favorite sport is volleyball.
- I am a Jesus follower.
Thank you for checking out my blog. To contact me, please submit the form below.